- Leaf Collection - April 17th & 21st
Hardyston Township & the Hardyston Township Sustainable Jersey Green Team are pleased to announce that registration for the 3rd season of the Hardyston Community & Charity Garden is now open. We hope you and your family will join us for the 2014 growing season. NOTICE - There are still Community Garden Plots Available for the 2014 Season!!
Hardyston residents can rent a 4’ x 8’ raised bed, filled with organic compost and soil, to plant and harvest vegetables for their personal use for $40. A completed registration form, signed Gardener's Commitment and Hold Harmless Agreement, along with payment must be submitted by April 1st to be eligible for a space in this year's garden.
3rd Annual Hardyston Township & Guardians of the Ribbon 5K Charity Race -
Saturday, June 7th.
The Township will partner with the Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Guardians of the Ribbon for the 3rd Annual 5K Charity Run. Funds raised from the event are earmarked specifically for families within the Hardyston community who may be experiencing difficulty as a result of the disease's impact on their financial condition.
- The Hardyston Seniors are having an overnight trip on September 11th - 12th to Sight n Sound for a production of "Moses". For reservations and details on these trips call Grace at 973-827-3405.
- Mister / Miss Hardyston Applications Available. (Pageant to be held on Friday, May 16, 2014 at 7:00pm)
Hardyston Township Veterans Memorial Honor Walk
Donor Brick Order Form
Drawing of Memorial
- Farmland Assessment Law Update
- Hardyston Township Solar Energy Project
- Hardyston Successful Shared Services - NJ Municipalities Magazine (pdf)
- Hardyston Form of Government