- NOTICE – The Hardyston Township Council meeting scheduled for Wednesday, July 27, 2016 has been canceled.
- NOTICE – Bunn Road in Hardyston Township is scheduled for resurfacing on or about Aug 2nd and may take a couple of days to complete. Please expect traffic delays!
- Vendors Wanted for Hardyston Day – (DETAILS & APPLICATION)
- 2016 Community Garden Registration is now Closed. All plots have been rented for the season.
- Sparta Mountain WMA Forest Stewardship Plan
The NJDEP Division of Fish & Wildlife recently released the Forest Stewardship Plan for the Sparta Mountain Wildlife Managment Area. A copy of the draft plan can be found using the following link:
http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/pdf/2015/spartamt_plan.pdfIf you wish to make formal comments concerning the plan you must do so by clicking on the following link: http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/spartamt_comments.htmThe deadline for the public comments is currently March 30, 2016.
- Swift 911 Notification System for Emergency & Non-Emergency Information – CLICK HERE TO ENROLL
- Emergency Medical Service Update February 18 2016
- 2015 First Aid Squad Committee Recommendations and Findings Report
Hardyston Township Veterans Memorial Honor Walk
- Memorial Walk Photos
- Donor Brick Order Form
- Brick Photo
- NJ Herald ArticleVeterans Memorial Brochure