- The Hardyston municipal offices will be closed on May 30th in observance of Memorial Day.
- Household Hazardous Waste Day – June 4 (DETAILS)
- NOTICE – The Hardyston Pageant and Miss Hardyston Pageant has been moved to Friday, June 3rd at 7:00 pm
- 2016 Community Garden Registration is now Closed. All plots have been rented for the season.
- Sparta Mountain WMA Forest Stewardship Plan
The NJDEP Division of Fish & Wildlife recently released the Forest Stewardship Plan for the Sparta Mountain Wildlife Managment Area. A copy of the draft plan can be found using the following link:
http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/pdf/2015/spartamt_plan.pdfIf you wish to make formal comments concerning the plan you must do so by clicking on the following link: http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/spartamt_comments.htmThe deadline for the public comments is currently March 30, 2016.
- Swift 911 Notification System for Emergency & Non-Emergency Information – CLICK HERE TO ENROLL
- Emergency Medical Service Update February 18 2016
- 2015 First Aid Squad Committee Recommendations and Findings Report
Hardyston Township Veterans Memorial Honor Walk
- Memorial Walk Photos
- Donor Brick Order Form
- Brick Photo
- NJ Herald ArticleVeterans Memorial Brochure