PAVING NOTIFICATION : Stonehedge Drive & Knollwood Road will begin Monday, August 24, 2015 beginning at 6:30 AM
The Hardyston Township Zoning meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 3, 2015 has been canceled.
Fire Truck Coop -Township of Hardyston - Legal Notice
ATTENTION HARDYSTON RESIDENTS
The Hardyston Township Council will be appointing a special committee to assist with next steps relating to final recommendations and development and implementation of a long-term solution relative to the delivery of emergency medical services.
Hardyston residents interested in being considered for appointment to the committee should submit a letter of interest together with a resume outlining their community involvement, leadership and experience or knowledge of emergency medical service to the Township Manager, Marianne Smith via e-mail at email@example.com, or by mail to the Municipal Complex no later than the close of business, Tuesday, August 11, 2015. The Township Council will make official appointments to the committee at their meeting on August 12, 2015.
Interested parties should be aware that while the length of time of commitment to this effort will be less than a year, the committee will likely need to hold a variety of meetings for the balance of the year, which could even be on a weekly basis, considering the timeframes within which their tasks need to be completed in order to effectively implement a solution.
For more information, please contact the municipal offices at 973-823-7020.
EMS Volunteers – If you are interested in serving on a future volunteer first aid squad please click on the following link and complete the necessary information so that we may contact you if necessary.
NOTICEConsultant Report Emergency Medical Services in Hardyston Township Establishing a Long-Term Solution
(This report is large and may take a few minutes to display.)
CLICK HERE to provide comments/feedback
- New Jersey regulations require municipalities to conduct a canvass of all dogs owned, kept or harbored within their boundaries every two years. The Township of Hardyston will be conducting the required census beginning May 18th. A representative of the Township will be traveling throughout the Township seeking out unlicensed dogs. More Information
Hardyston Township Veterans Memorial Honor Walk
Memorial Walk Photos
Donor Brick Order Form
NJ Herald Article
Veterans Memorial Brochure
- Farmland Assessment Law Update
- Hardyston Township Solar Energy Project
- Hardyston Successful Shared Services - NJ Municipalities Magazine (pdf)
- Hardyston Form of Government