- The Hardyston Municipal Offices will be closed on Monday, May 25th in observance of Memorial Day.
- HARDYSTON TOWNSHIP MEETING NOTICE - The Hardyston Township Council will be holding a workshop meeting on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. followed by the previously advertised regular public meeting. The meeting will be held at the Hardyston Municipal Building, 149 Wheatsworth Road. Formal action may be taken.
- New Jersey regulations require municipalities to conduct a canvass of all dogs owned, kept or harbored within their boundaries every two years. The Township of Hardyston will be conducting the required census beginning May 18th. A representative of the Township will be traveling throughout the Township seeking out unlicensed dogs. More Information
- Run for the Ribbon 5K Event - Saturday, June 6, 2015.
Hardyston Township Veterans Memorial Honor Walk
Memorial Walk Photos
Donor Brick Order Form
NJ Herald Article
Veterans Memorial Brochure
- Farmland Assessment Law Update
- Hardyston Township Solar Energy Project
- Hardyston Successful Shared Services - NJ Municipalities Magazine (pdf)
- Hardyston Form of Government