NOTICEConsultant Report Emergency Medical Services in Hardyston Township Establishing a Long-Term Solution
(This report is large and may take a few minutes to display.)
The contents of the above report will be the subject of the Township Council meeting scheduled to take place on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 7:00 pm at the Hardyston Township Municipal Building. Should the capacity at the Municipal Building be exceeded by participants, arrangements have been made to recess the meeting for 15 minutes and resume the meeting at the Hardyston Township Middle School, where a larger space will have already been prepared to immediately accommodate a larger crowd, if needed.
CLICK HERE to provide comments/feedback
The Hardyston Township Council will be holding a regular meeting on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. in accordance with notice previously published. The meeting will take place at the Hardyston Township Municipal Building, 149 Wheatsworth Road, Hardyston, NJ. In the event that attendance at this meeting exceeds the legal occupancy of the facility, the meeting will recess and continue at the Hardyston Township Middle School, 183 Wheatsworth Road, Hardyston, NJ. The Governing Body will leave appropriate notice at the municipal building in the event that the meeting were to recess and continue at the Hardyston Township Middle School. Formal action will be taken.
- New Jersey regulations require municipalities to conduct a canvass of all dogs owned, kept or harbored within their boundaries every two years. The Township of Hardyston will be conducting the required census beginning May 18th. A representative of the Township will be traveling throughout the Township seeking out unlicensed dogs. More Information
Hardyston Township Veterans Memorial Honor Walk
Memorial Walk Photos
Donor Brick Order Form
NJ Herald Article
Veterans Memorial Brochure
- Farmland Assessment Law Update
- Hardyston Township Solar Energy Project
- Hardyston Successful Shared Services - NJ Municipalities Magazine (pdf)
- Hardyston Form of Government