Halloween Spooktacular at the Littell Center! Saturday, October 25th from 12-2pm. Free for Hardyston residents and will feature: Costume contest, face painting, pumpkin decorating, hay rides, and a magic show.
Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Day - Saturday November 1, 2014
- Free Rabies Clinic will be held on Saturday, November 1st at the Franklin Borough Garage on Corkhill Road from 1 pm - 3 pm.
- HARDYSTON TOWNSHIP MEETING NOTICE - The Hardyston Township Council will be holding a workshop meeting on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. followed by the previously advertised regular public meeting. The meeting will be held at the Hardyston Municipal Building, 149 Wheatsworth Road, Hardyston, NJ. Formal action may be taken.
- COAH Affordable For-Sale Units Available Hardyston is accepting applications from income qualified households for 7 moderate-income priced for-sale units scattered throughout the Township in the Indian Fields, Ridgefield Commons, Walden Village II and Crystal Springs Communities
- Community Electric Savings Program Introduction
Hardyston Township Veterans Memorial Honor Walk
Memorial Walk Photos
Donor Brick Order Form
Drawing of Memorial
NJ Herald Article
Veterans Memorial Brochure
- Farmland Assessment Law Update
- Hardyston Township Solar Energy Project
- Hardyston Successful Shared Services - NJ Municipalities Magazine (pdf)
- Hardyston Form of Government
Sale prices range from $100,180 - $129,360
Preliminary Applications must be submitted by no later than November 3, 2014.
Qualified applicants will be entered into a lottery, selected at random and matched to available units.
All income qualified applicants are eligible to apply; preference will be given to households living or working in COAH Region 1 (Bergen, Hudson, Passaic and Sussex Counties)
Click on the links below for more information and a copy of the preliminary application.
Market to Affordable Guide
Hardyston Affordable Units
Affordable Housing Preliminary Application
New Jersey Government Energy Aggregation Program