- SCUMA E-Waste Event - March 15th
- The Hardyston Seniors are having an overnight trip on September 11th - 12th to Sight n Sound for a production of "Moses". For reservations and details on these trips call Grace at 973-827-3405.
- Dog license renewals have been mailed to Township residents. Please remember to license your dogs between January 1st and the 31st to avoid a late fee. 2014 dog license application
- Mister / Miss Hardyston Pageant Applications Available
- Farmland Assessment Law Update
- Hardyston Township Solar Energy Project
- Hardyston Successful Shared Services - NJ Municipalities Magazine (pdf)
- Hardyston Form of Government
Hardyston Township & the Hardyston Township Sustainable Jersey Green Team are pleased to announce that registration for the 3rd season of the Hardyston Community & Charity Garden is now open. We hope you and your family will join us for the 2014 growing season.
Hardyston residents can rent a 4’ x 8’ raised bed, filled with organic compost and soil, to plant and harvest vegetables for their personal use for $40. A completed registration form, signed Gardener's Commitment and Hold Harmless Agreement, along with payment must be submitted by April 1st to be eligible for a space in this year's garden.
3rd Annual Hardyston Township & Guardians of the Ribbon 5K Charity Race -
Saturday, June 7th.
The Township will partner with the Northern New Jersey Chapter of the Guardians of the Ribbon for the 3rd Annual 5K Charity Run. Funds raised from the event are earmarked specifically for families within the Hardyston community who may be experiencing difficulty as a result of the disease's impact on their financial condition.