HARDYSTON TOWNSHIP MEETING NOTICE
The Hardyston Township Council meeting scheduled for July 23, 2014 has been canceled.
SCMUA Electronic Waste Event - July 26
Saturday, September 6th from 2:00pm, Fireworks at Dark. Rain Date Sunday, September 7th. Rides, Games, Entertainment, Vendors, Food, Live Music, Veteran's Memorial Dedication.
Hardyston Township & the Hardyston Township Sustainable Jersey Green Team are pleased to announce that registration for the 3rd season of the Hardyston Community & Charity Garden is now open. We hope you and your family will join us for the 2014 growing season. NOTICE - There are still Community Garden Plots Available for the 2014 Season!!
Hardyston residents can rent a 4’ x 8’ raised bed, filled with organic compost and soil, to plant and harvest vegetables for their personal use for $40. A completed registration form, signed Gardener's Commitment and Hold Harmless Agreement, along with payment must be submitted by April 1st to be eligible for a space in this year's garden.
- The Hardyston Seniors are having an overnight trip on September 11th - 12th to Sight n Sound for a production of "Moses". For reservations and details on these trips call Grace at 973-827-3405.
Hardyston Township Veterans Memorial Honor Walk
NOTICE: The Veterans Memorial Dedication date has been rescheduled to Hardyston Day September 6th.
Memorial Walk Photos
Donor Brick Order Form
Drawing of Memorial
- Farmland Assessment Law Update
- Hardyston Township Solar Energy Project
- Hardyston Successful Shared Services - NJ Municipalities Magazine (pdf)
- Hardyston Form of Government