- The Hardyston Municipal Offices will be closed on Friday, April 3rd in observance of Good Friday.
Spring Bulky Waste Collection will be April 6th - 10th.
- 2015 Community Garden Registration: March 9th - April 10th
Hardyston Township & the Hardyston Township Sustainable Jersey Green Team are pleased to announce that registration for the 4th season of the Hardyston Community & Charity Garden is now open. . We hope you and your family will join us for the 2015 growing season.
Hardyston residents can rent a 4’ x 8’ raised bed, filled with organic compost and soil, to plant and harvest vegetables for their personal use for a $40 deposit. Gardeners who maintain their plots throughout the season and properly clean up their plot by the end of season on November 1st will have their deposit returned. A completed registration form, signed Gardener's Commitment and Hold Harmless Agreement, along with payment must be submitted by April 10th to be eligible for a space in this year's garden.
Click on the following links for a copy of the registration form and Community Garden Rules & Guidelines.
Rules & Regulations
- Run for the Ribbon 5K Event - Saturday, June 6, 2015.
- Community Electric Savings Program Introduction
Hardyston Township Veterans Memorial Honor Walk
Memorial Walk Photos
Donor Brick Order Form
NJ Herald Article
Veterans Memorial Brochure
- Farmland Assessment Law Update
- Hardyston Township Solar Energy Project
- Hardyston Successful Shared Services - NJ Municipalities Magazine (pdf)
- Hardyston Form of Government
New Jersey Government Energy Aggregation Program