- Spring leaf collection will be held April 25 – 28th.
- Have FUN and get PAID while participating in democracy. Board of Elections training classes are being scheduled now – call Jeannie for more information 973-579-0950 x4 – INFO
- 2017 Community Garden Registration: Deadline April 21st
Hardyston Township is pleased to announce that registration for the 2017 season is now open. We hope you and your family will join us!Hardyston residents can rent a 4’ x 8’ raised bed, filled with organic compost and soil, to plant and harvest vegetables for their personal use for a $40 deposit. Gardeners who maintain their plots throughout the season and properly clean up their plot by the end of season on November 1st will have their deposit returned.A completed registration form, signed Gardener’s Commitment and Hold Harmless Agreement, along with payment must be submitted by April 21st to be eligible for a space in this year’s garden.Click on the following links for a copy of the registration form and Community Garden Rules & Guidelines.
Community Garden Rules & Guidelines
- Sparta Mountain WMA Forest Stewardship Plan
The NJDEP Division of Fish & Wildlife recently released the Forest Stewardship Plan for the Sparta Mountain Wildlife Managment Area. A copy of the draft plan can be found using the following link:
http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/pdf/2015/spartamt_plan.pdfIf you wish to make formal comments concerning the plan you must do so by clicking on the following link: http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/spartamt_comments.htmThe deadline for the public comments is currently March 30, 2016.
- Swift 911 Notification System for Emergency & Non-Emergency Information – CLICK HERE TO ENROLL