- Annual Leaf Pick Up will be November 12th, 13th and 14th.
- The Hardyston First Aid Squad is looking for volunteers and is having an Open House on December 6th from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm at the First Aid Squad on Colson Terrace.
- The Hardyston Municipal Offices will be closed on November 27 & 28 in observance of Thanksgiving.
- COAH Affordable For-Sale Units Available Hardyston is accepting applications from income qualified households for 7 moderate-income priced for-sale units scattered throughout the Township in the Indian Fields, Ridgefield Commons, Walden Village II and Crystal Springs Communities
- Community Electric Savings Program Introduction
Hardyston Township Veterans Memorial Honor Walk
Memorial Walk Photos
Donor Brick Order Form
Drawing of Memorial
NJ Herald Article
Veterans Memorial Brochure
- Farmland Assessment Law Update
- Hardyston Township Solar Energy Project
- Hardyston Successful Shared Services - NJ Municipalities Magazine (pdf)
- Hardyston Form of Government
Sale prices range from $100,180 - $129,360
Preliminary Applications must be submitted by no later than November 3, 2014.
Qualified applicants will be entered into a lottery, selected at random and matched to available units.
All income qualified applicants are eligible to apply; preference will be given to households living or working in COAH Region 1 (Bergen, Hudson, Passaic and Sussex Counties)
Click on the links below for more information and a copy of the preliminary application.
Market to Affordable Guide
Hardyston Affordable Units
Affordable Housing Preliminary Application
New Jersey Government Energy Aggregation Program